Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
A Nezat A Nezat is offline

Default Word document formatting differences between 2PCs

I have created a WORD document on my laptop. Then save it to a PC located on
my LAN or emailed to a destop user. Once the document is opened on that
desktop PC, the formatting is identical but words are returned to the next
line. (as if to many characters on that line exist, then returns to the next
line, where as on the laptop it remains on the first line)

Of course, I am not very savvy as I'd like to be with Word as I thought I
was. If anyone could give suggestions on what can be done to fix this, i
would appreciate it!
Thanks