Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
A Nezat[_2_] A Nezat[_2_] is offline

Default Issues with Word 2003 Document from Laptop to Desktop

My Laptop and Desktop both run Word 2003. A document is produced in Word on
the laptop then saved into a shared folder on the desktop. Then once opened
on the desktop, sentences/paragraphs are dropped to the next page whereas it
isn't on the laptop. When the laptop and desktop are side by side, both were
checked for formatting differences yet there were none. Please advise on what
can be done to fix this issue.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

A Nezat wrote:
My Laptop and Desktop both run Word 2003. A document is produced in
Word on the laptop then saved into a shared folder on the desktop.
Then once opened on the desktop, sentences/paragraphs are dropped to
the next page whereas it isn't on the laptop. When the laptop and
desktop are side by side, both were checked for formatting
differences yet there were none. Please advise on what can be done to
fix this issue.

Make sure both computers use the same printer driver (even the same
version).

Read http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TextReflow.htm.

--
Regards,