Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Moes Moes is offline

Default merge document prints blank pages even from preview

I have created a merge document and when I go to print it, it spits out blank
pages. I have re-created the document, rebooted and tried printing from the
merge document, from the completed merged file and from the print preview in
both. Help.