Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nerijus Nerijus is offline

Default Chemical formulas(protons,neutrons)

I need to rewrite this:
http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/1...board02td8.jpg
I cannot use any images to include.
How do I do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You could use the equation editor
or
a series of EQ fields and text eg
{ EQ \A(1,1) }H+{ EQ \A(1,1) }H?{ EQ \A(2,1) }H; { EQ \A(1,1) }H+{ EQ
\A(2,1) }H?{ EQ \A(3,1) }H; { EQ \A(3,1) }H+{ EQ \A(3,1) }H?{ EQ
\A(4,2) }He

Nerijus wrote:
I need to rewrite this:
http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/1...board02td8.jpg
I cannot use any images to include.
How do I do that?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The question marks actually represent unicode arrow characters which didn't
make it through the text message.

Nerijus wrote:
I need to rewrite this:
http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/1...board02td8.jpg
I cannot use any images to include.
How do I do that?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nerijus Nerijus is offline

I believe office 2003 doesnt have equation editor, does it?
Can you explain a bit further about "a series of EQ fields and text"?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

2003 does have an Equation editor, namely Microsoft Equation 3.0 which can be
found under Insert, Object, Creat New tab, scroll down to Microsoft Equation
3.0, OK.

Instruction on how to use the EQ field sequance Graham kindly did, is
relatively easy.
Copy and paste in the sequence into your document.

For each brace pairing { } select the text between and press Ctrl+F9, do not
include the old braces and delete these as required. To refresh these fields,
select all and press F9.

Hope this helps
DeanH

"Nerijus" wrote:

I believe office 2003 doesnt have equation editor, does it?
Can you explain a bit further about "a series of EQ fields and text"?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nerijus Nerijus is offline

There is no Microsoft Equation 3.0 in a list. Nor any version of it.
Maybe I need service pack or something?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Oh dear, I have always had this function in my Word versions.
I don't know if you can Add-In from somewhere? From where I don't know,
maybe someone else can jump in here with info.
Have you tried the EQ filed version described by Graham Major?

"Nerijus" wrote:

There is no Microsoft Equation 3.0 in a list. Nor any version of it.
Maybe I need service pack or something?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The Equation Editor is supplied with all versions of Word/Office but is not
installed by default. To install it, go to Control Panel | Add/Remove
Programs, select Microsoft Office, and click the Change button. In the first
page, select "Add or Remove Features." On the next page, expand "Office
Tools." Select Equation Editor and set it to "Run from My Computer." Click
the Update button, and insert the Office CD
when prompted.