Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Word Document to pdf

Default How do you print a word document with the document map to a pdf?

Instead of having to retype bookmarks with links in the pdf; is it possible
to print the word document with the document map to a pdf file?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?V29yZCBEb2N1bWVudCB0byBwZGY=?=,

Instead of having to retype bookmarks with links in the pdf; is it possible
to print the word document with the document map to a pdf file?

Not with any of the tools with which I'm familiar. The Document Map isn't part
of the document, but information abstracted from it. So the tool used to
generate the PDF would have to duplicate this work...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

PDFs have something similar, though--bookmarks, which I assume to be based
on the document TOC.

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote in message
Hi ?B?V29yZCBEb2N1bWVudCB0byBwZGY=?=,

Instead of having to retype bookmarks with links in the pdf; is it

possible
to print the word document with the document map to a pdf file?

Not with any of the tools with which I'm familiar. The Document Map isn't

part
of the document, but information abstracted from it. So the tool used to
generate the PDF would have to duplicate this work...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

How do I set right and left alignment on the same line in Word? Matador Page Layout 1 November 9th 05 08:32 PM
How do I create a Word form like corel WP merge documents? dlee_at_mmsgov Microsoft Word Help 2 October 8th 05 06:29 AM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Converted document from WordPerfect. New footnotes are not being. C Lowman Microsoft Word Help 1 January 26th 05 10:19 PM