Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ozewizard

Default How do I insert a clickable print option in a DOC?

I want to insert a button in the document, that when clicked will send it to
the default printer.
--
Thanks for you help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 18:50:02 -0800, ozewizard
wrote:

I want to insert a button in the document, that when clicked will send it to
the default printer.

Why isn't the Print button on the standard toolbar enough? I never
understood this kind of thinking...

Anyway, see
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...rintButton.htm. Be
aware that any document with this garbage in it will trigger the macro
security warning every time it's opened -- unless the user has the
macro security level set to High or Very High in which case the macro
will automatically be disabled.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman