Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
neophite neophite is offline

Default Printing Word Linked Text Boxes

When I open my document, everything is there in letter.
However, when I print from the file print menu, the text
in text boxes wont print.

But if I print by not opening the document, that is to say
that I right click on the document icon and select print.
The word document prints the text boxes, and all is fine.

I never inserted linked text boxes, but I have noticed
that all the files somehow have linked text boxes???

So, every word document that I have created in the past
won't print these text boxes unless I unlink them all individually
so that I can print from the opened document.

HELP!

Why can't I get Multiple instances of word? Laverne Microsoft Word Help 14 November 17th 06 02:35 PM
WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 07:26 PM
Word applies direct format on File open Uriel Microsoft Word Help 16 November 27th 05 08:22 PM
Excel worksheet in Word linked text boxes Eduardo Oliveira Page Layout 0 January 6th 05 12:23 AM