Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stella Rivera Stella Rivera is offline

Default Table of contents entry

Can anyone tell me how I can generate multiple tables of contents using TC
entries?
I am developing a student guide and the TOC is divided into Lessons and
topics. What I need to be able to do is have a separate table of contents
for each topic--it will list outline sheets, diagram sheets, etc. I know
how to apply the TC entries and have successfully generated one TOC, however,
I don't know how to distinguish the different TOCs. The TC dialog box allows
me to choose a table identifier and a level - but I don't know how to use
them. I have been reading and scratching my head for hours. Time to call in
the experts. I appreciate any help from anyone. Thanks
--
Stella Rivera