Marcia

Default Default font on envelope address

II cannot keep my font selection when I print envelopes. I have to go in
every time i print an envelope and change my font. I have gone into Format,
Styles & Formatting to modify the font on the envelope address and it shows
the font that I want is the default font. But when I actually print an
envelope, it is another font and I have to change it. I am using Word 2002
in Office. Anyone have suggestions?

Have you tried modifying the Envelope Address and/or Envelope Return styles?

"Marcia" wrote in message
II cannot keep my font selection when I print envelopes. I have to go in
every time i print an envelope and change my font. I have gone into

Format,
Styles & Formatting to modify the font on the envelope address and it

shows
the font that I want is the default font. But when I actually print an
envelope, it is another font and I have to change it. I am using Word

2002
in Office. Anyone have suggestions?

How do I set a default envelope size for the wizard? Alex C. Microsoft Word Help 1 January 10th 05 12:18 PM
Default Font Lloyd Microsoft Word Help 3 December 21st 04 04:42 PM
Requirement for address book contact for addressing an envelope? ajsandbergjr Microsoft Word Help 5 December 12th 04 12:53 AM
can I insert a graphic in envelope return address? How? AngelinaWhite Microsoft Word Help 1 December 8th 04 10:29 PM
How do I delete a default return address? Sue Alexander Microsoft Word Help 1 December 7th 04 09:02 PM