MERGEFORMAT problem

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 29th 05, 04:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default MERGEFORMAT problem

Hi all.

Word 2002
Windows 2000

Here is my problem.
I create a mailmerge document that uses MS query to connect to the data.
I then format the field with the font I want and add the \*MERGEFORMAT
switch. This works fine if the field I have consists of one word. If I
have two or more words in the merged data the first word is good, but the
2nd and next words will not carry the same formatting. Is this a problem, a
feature, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Frank