HOW DO I USE XP ON LABELS I CREATED IN ME?

Old November 27th 04, 06:47 PM
KAL

Default HOW DO I USE XP ON LABELS I CREATED IN ME?

I HAVE A SHPPING LABEL FILE THAT WAS CREATED USING MICROSOFT ME AND I NOW
HAVE AN XP SYSTEM WHICH I'M HAVING PROBLEMS TRYING TO UPDATE MY LABEL FILE SO
I CAN PRINT MY LABELS.
Old November 27th 04, 09:09 PM
Doug Robbins

Please don't SHOUT.

The Version of Windows will have not impact on this. More likely that you
now have a later version of Word/Office. Assuming that it is Word 2002 or
later that you are talking about, see the following page of fellow MVP,
Graham Mayor's website:

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"KAL" wrote in message
I HAVE A SHPPING LABEL FILE THAT WAS CREATED USING MICROSOFT ME AND I NOW
HAVE AN XP SYSTEM WHICH I'M HAVING PROBLEMS TRYING TO UPDATE MY LABEL FILE
SO
I CAN PRINT MY LABELS.

labels - Avery 5166 [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 1 January 5th 05 04:19 PM
print labels only john Microsoft Word Help 2 December 16th 04 07:56 AM
Change labels to envelopes Jugglertwo Microsoft Word Help 1 December 6th 04 06:24 PM
Labels Jeana Microsoft Word Help 2 December 2nd 04 11:03 PM
preview of labels in Word do not show outline of labels anymore makingfaces Microsoft Word Help 2 December 1st 04 01:32 PM