Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
TCompanies TCompanies is offline

Default LABELS

When I print labels using MS 2007 the page layout is always off and my labels
printoutside of the actual cells they input into. I use Avery 8160 and
Avery 5866.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Have you modified the layout for normal.dotm, perhaps included a Header or
Footer or a field? Try starting Word in Safe Mode and see if it works. From
Start | Run, type in

winword /a

and press enter. Try printing a sheet of labels now. Are they OK.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP