Disappearing graphics in Word Mailmerge

Old November 25th 04, 04:07 PM
Mary Ellen

Default Disappearing graphics in Word Mailmerge

We use Word 2000, and have recently found that when doing a mailmerge of say
5000 records, the signature of the letter which has been put in as a graphic
has somehow disappeared. This has happened on several different printers and
using several different workstations. We don't think it is a memory problem.
Old November 26th 04, 03:47 AM
Doug Robbins

I think that it's a timing issue, the printer prints the letter before
composition of it is complete.

I'm not sure what the work around is with 5,000 records. I'm usually only
merging half a dozen or so letters at a time so I merge them to a new
document and then print that. When scrolling through that document however,
immediately after the merge has been executed, it takes a while for the
signatures to appear.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Mary Ellen" Mary wrote in message
We use Word 2000, and have recently found that when doing a mailmerge of
say
5000 records, the signature of the letter which has been put in as a
graphic
has somehow disappeared. This has happened on several different printers
and
using several different workstations. We don't think it is a memory
problem.

WordPerfect - copying formatting Morgan Page Layout 1 January 10th 05 05:00 PM
macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 03:01 AM
How can I divide a page into three sections? Bonnie Microsoft Word Help 2 November 30th 04 05:21 PM