Add Spouse Name to mail address in Mail merge

Old November 27th 04, 03:35 AM
Warren Coats

Default Add Spouse Name to mail address in Mail merge

Recent versions of Word have not supported the Spouse Name field in printing
addresses from Outlook. This should be added back as an option. It was
posible several versions back. I think that it is simple for Microsoft to add
that field to the list that can be taken from Outlook Addresses, but it is
not simple for me.
Old November 27th 04, 04:10 AM
Doug Robbins

Initiate the mailmerge from Outlook and you will have more control and
choices.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Old November 27th 04, 08:17 AM
Graham Mayor

Start the merge from Outlook and you get access to all the fields including
custom fields - see http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com