How do I block names of email reciepents in outlook?

Old October 10th 06, 05:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sarah

Default How do I block names of email reciepents in outlook?

When I send emails I would like to be able to send an email with out sending
the list of names/emails of everyone who recieves it. How do I go aobut doing
that?
Old October 10th 06, 05:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gitche Gumee

Enter the recipients in the BCC field.

Old October 10th 06, 08:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

In a new message, do one of the following:
If Microsoft Word is your e-mail editor

Click the arrow to the right of the Options button, and then click Bcc.

If Microsoft Outlook is your e-mail editor

On the View menu, click Bcc Field.

--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

Old October 11th 06, 06:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Send the original to yourself and BCC to everyone else so none will see who
has received the message.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com