Mail Merge with Attachments

Old January 16th 07, 05:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Default Mail Merge with Attachments

OK, I know this thread is out there, but they are old. I was in an
outlook group trying to figure out why this code wouldn't work, but I
was doing something wrong as far as the mail merge part. I got the
merge to work, but I don't know when to run the macro. If anyone can
help me please, help ASAP!

Here are the steps I go through:
1) Create Mail Merge document with the table and the email addresses.
2) Execute to new document so it's only text
3) Create and Email mail merge document
4) Execute that to text
5) Execute Macro using template
6) Click yes a bunch of times
7) Get mad...

Here is the link to the document instructions and code:
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/mailmerge/...ttachments.htm