Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bhm7319 bhm7319 is offline

Default Avery Label 5302

I am trying to make tent card on Avery 5302, but it don't show up in Word.
Can someone tell me what I need to do?

--
Thank you.

Bharat
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The product probably comes with instructions for creating a custom label
definition in Word. Or you can download a template from
http://www.avery.com/us/Main?action=...oductcode=5302.

"bhm7319" wrote in message
I am trying to make tent card on Avery 5302, but it don't show up in Word.
Can someone tell me what I need to do?

--
Thank you.

Bharat

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karen Hunter Karen Hunter is offline

Is there a note on your package at the top right that says "use template ____
in Microsoft Word and other programs"? That should tell you which template
to use.
--
Karen Hunter

"bhm7319" wrote:

I am trying to make tent card on Avery 5302, but it don't show up in Word.
Can someone tell me what I need to do?

--
Thank you.

Bharat

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

You can either download it from the Avery site or use the Avery Print On
Line option:

http://avery.com/us/Main?N=1000&topi...ck+Search.y=15

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"bhm7319" wrote in message
I am trying to make tent card on Avery 5302, but it don't show up in Word.
Can someone tell me what I need to do?

--
Thank you.

Bharat

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It will be a table - To show the edges - table show gridlines.

bhm7319 wrote:
I am trying to make tent card on Avery 5302, but it don't show up in
Word. Can someone tell me what I need to do?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Training Spec. Training Spec. is offline

It's there; you must scroll down further. The numbers are listed
'alphabetically' instead of numberically. 5302 appears after 11000 because 5
is after 1.
--
John

"bhm7319" wrote:

I am trying to make tent card on Avery 5302, but it don't show up in Word.
Can someone tell me what I need to do?

--
Thank you.

Bharat

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

2007 has it,

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
In what version of Word do you find 5302? I have 5305 and 5309 in Word
2003,
but not 5302.

so
all may benefit.

"bhm7319" wrote:

I am trying to make tent card on Avery 5302, but it don't show up in

Word.
Can someone tell me what I need to do?

--
Thank you.

Bharat

Mailmerge and a non-avery label jmcclain Mailmerge 2 April 26th 07 05:06 PM
Avery 5314 label Deedee Microsoft Word Help 1 April 19th 06 11:08 PM
AVERY 5160 LABEL MISSMILLY New Users 4 January 29th 06 05:46 PM
label template for avery label L7179? TD Microsoft Word Help 1 October 21st 05 02:53 PM
.dot for an Avery label -Steve-Krause- New Users 3 December 8th 04 08:01 AM