Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
William William is offline

Default Extracting picture from Word Doc

XP/2003

I received a Word document that has images in it. I right click on the
image, but there is no "Save As" or "Save Image As" option. I'd like to save
the image as a jpg or tif, but don't want to save it as an image within a
Word doc. Is this possible?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can save the document in HTML format.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"William" wrote in message
XP/2003

I received a Word document that has images in it. I right click on the
image, but there is no "Save As" or "Save Image As" option. I'd like to save
the image as a jpg or tif, but don't want to save it as an image within a
Word doc. Is this possible?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I'm glad I could help. :-)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"William" wrote in message
Worked great, thanks!!

"William" wrote in message
XP/2003

I received a Word document that has images in it. I right click on the
image, but there is no "Save As" or "Save Image As" option. I'd like to
save
the image as a jpg or tif, but don't want to save it as an image within a
Word doc. Is this possible?

Thanks

.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement