Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rob Rob is offline

Default Macrobutton Help needed

I've got a protected form that I am using hyperlinks in. I've successfully
set up a macrobutton to allow the hyperlink to work properly.

However, the screen tip associated with the hyperlink does not show up. Any
suggestions on how to get a screen tip to appear for a macrobutton, or any
work arounds that I might try?

I'd like to provide a pop up that notifies users that they must double click
the hyperlink. (I know I could use the single click macro, but that would
require other users to have to enable macros and that may be an issue with
our system).

Thanks for your help.

MacroButton Island Girl New Users 6 May 21st 09 10:18 PM
Search for a specific macrobutton cyberdude Microsoft Word Help 1 February 24th 08 09:42 AM
MacroButton not working Jules Microsoft Word Help 2 April 20th 07 03:40 AM
MacroButton Kees van Amerongen Mailmerge 2 August 3rd 06 01:16 PM
How to get MacroButton not to print if nothing is typed in it mj Microsoft Word Help 1 October 18th 05 06:44 PM