How to make custom shapes???

Old July 31st 17, 03:36 AM
gkeddie gkeddie is offline

Default How to make custom shapes???

I recently received a word document which contained custom made icons. These are not PNGs but some sort of scalable vector images (when the doc is saved as a PDF the icons remain tack sharp regardless of how much I zoom)...but they are also not EPS files or EMFs.They appear to behave EXACTLY like any other office proprietary shape one might select from the Insert Shape menu. Right clicking them brings up the menu with Format Shape... NOT the Format Picture... option. These are custom shapes!!!
How are these created???
Thanks