Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
hans hans is offline

Default Shortcut key for Paragraph dialog box, or alternative to CTRL+0?

I was unable to locate a shortcut key for the paragraph dialog box; does one
exist?

Also, is there a similar shortcut key command to CTRL+0 but which does not
add as much whitespace? Like CTRL+[/] for font-size, I'd like to be able to
incrementally change points before/after a paragraph.

Thanks,

-Hans
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Shortcut key for Paragraph dialog box, or alternative to CTRL+0?

__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The "approved" way to add a specific amount of Spacing Before/After is to
apply a properly defined style. You can open the Paragraph dialog (in Word
2003 and earlier) with Alt+O, P.

"Hans" wrote in message
I was unable to locate a shortcut key for the paragraph dialog box; does

one
exist?

Also, is there a similar shortcut key command to CTRL+0 but which does not
add as much whitespace? Like CTRL+[/] for font-size, I'd like to be able

incrementally change points before/after a paragraph.

Thanks,

-Hans

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
hans hans is offline

Default Shortcut key for Paragraph dialog box, or alternative to CTRL+

Thanks, Suzanne!

Yep, I normally use the "approved" way. :-) But it's quicker to give a
tweak or two to these legacy docs I am working with (all lack style-driven
formatting) than to apply proper style-driven formatting to them.

Regards,

-Hans