Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CM CM is offline

Default Converting pictures into columns when footnotes are present on pag

When pictures and footnote references appear on the same page I cannot change
the pictures to appear in columns without the pictures automatically going to
the next page.

This occurs even when there is plenty of room for the pictures to be kept on
the same page. How do I get them to all stay on the one page?

Any suggestions would be great.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See €śSection break causes an unexpected page break in Word€ť at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=292074 for an explanation of why this is
happening and http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...panColumns.htm for
a possible workaround.