JBailey1962

Default How do I take advantage of a wide format printer?

I bought a wide format printer HP Designjet 500 42". I need to be able to
use Office 2003 to create posters and banners....any suggestions?
Charles Kenyon

Word won't do anything over 22" -- I'm not sure about Publisher or Visio.
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"JBailey1962" wrote in message
I bought a wide format printer HP Designjet 500 42". I need to be able to
use Office 2003 to create posters and banners....any suggestions?

garfield-n-odie

Powerpoint lets you define almost any custom page size you want. I use
it all the time to make posters and print them to an HP Designjet.