Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
angelfire angelfire is offline

Default could not complete the operation. parameter values are invalid

trying to send an email to a list of 30 people and I get this error.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Why ask this in a MS Word fourm?
Try the following link to the new Answers forum and click on the Outlook
section and ask your question there.
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...-US/categories
Best of luck

DeanH