cnli

Default Large BOTTOM Page Margins

My Word 2003 PC document looks fine on my monitor. However, when I review it
prior to printing via PRINT PREVIEW, it's formatting has changed to include a
large BOTTOM margin. When I attempt to change my margin settings via PAGE
SETUP, a window appears warning me that one or more margins are outside the
printable area ...choose either FIX or IGNORE. But nothing seems to work--I
still have a large BOTTOM margin gap. This is a frequent occurrence/problem.

Graham Mayor

Two possibilities - either you have an HP printer with the buggy driver
(there's an update at http://www.hp.com/pond/ljbeta/ ) or your printer
driver and page layout cannot agree on the page size.