Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sugarcube85

Default how do I change settings for capitalization

All of a sudden Word is underlining in green the first word on each new page
of text. When I right-click, the program says the word should be capitalized
but it is a continuation from the previous page, not a new sentence or
paragraph. How do I correct this setting?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Garard

G'Day Sugar,

Please clarify:
Does that word appear at the top of a new page because it has
spilled over from the previous page as you typed (should not create
the issue that you describe)
OR
Does it arrive there because YOU have inserted a New Page break in
the middle of a sentence - and that is why the problem!
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

news