Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Misty Misty is offline

Default How to move from line to line w/o using arrow buttons?

For the life of me I can't remember this. I thought you could put in a field
in Word and could hit F8 and it would bring you to the next field in the form
or whatever you were typing.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man Idaho Word Man is offline

I don't know about F8, but if a form is protected, you should be able to tab
from one field to the next. It only works if the protection is turned on.

I hope this helps.

Fred

"misty" wrote:

For the life of me I can't remember this. I thought you could put in a field
in Word and could hit F8 and it would bring you to the next field in the form
or whatever you were typing.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

And if they're just fields, not form fields in a protected form, you
can use F11 to jump to the next one.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman