Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ron5118 Ron5118 is offline

Default I cant open .rtf attachments after being able to for years

I have been opening .rtf attachments from my office in MS Office Outlook 2003
for years now its telling me "Can't create file, Right-click the folder you
want to create the file in, then click Properties on the short cut menu to
check your permissions for the folder" What does this mean as i haven't made
any changes