Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cantalex college Cantalex college is offline

Default Convert Windows XP Word documents to Windows Vista?

how do I change the format of something, eg. windows xp word documents, so
that tey work on windows vista basic?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

No conversion is needed. But note that you need to have Microsoft Word
installed if you want to edit the files.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Cantalex college" wrote in message
how do I change the format of something, eg. windows xp word documents, so
that tey work on windows vista basic?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Richard in AZ Richard in AZ is offline

Windows Vista (any version) does not include MS Word. You have to buy a copy of MS Word and
install it first.