Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joanne Joanne is offline

Default Insert rows of information without overwriting existing rows?

I need to insert rows of information between existing rows in a table.
However, when I copy/paste from the other table, it overwrites the existing
information in the current table. How do I get it to automatically insert new
rows, without having to manually insert blank rows and then pasting the info
in?

Thanks for any help you can give me.