Mary

Default right click spell check not working in word.

Hi, My right button on the laptop does not do its usual right click spell
check in Word (2003 version) same with emails as the program uses word. When
I right click over the word it does not do anything. I have checked help
online but not found anything - wondering if it's a virus of some sort?
Hoping someone can help? Thanks, Mary