Judy Jadown Judy Jadown is offline
Junior Member

Thumbs up How to insert the "Null SYMBOL"

This symbol can be entered by going into Symbols.

Choose Mathematical Characters from the drop down "Subset".

OR

Type the following 2205 Alt X

Hope this helps.
Uposing Uposing is offline
Banned

Sometimes it is important for everyone to learn the programming language where you can easily insert any kind of symbol with the use of advanced programming skills. I have checked about the https://www.lastminutemusicians.com/...dent-learning/ writing options where students can read blogs and learn the tricks to enjoy music to lower down the stress.
catrinbrooks catrinbrooks is offline
Banned

Yes, I want to incorporate your ideas in the near future. For example, when writing for a blog or website - https://goodmenproject.com/learning/...riter-in-2021/ . I get a kick out of helping a lot of students*by writing about such vital topics.

Last edited by catrinbrooks : April 28th 22 at 09:12 PM