AlohaFred

Default Same Form letter different Data Base

Do I have to make a new Mail Merge Form Letter for each Data Base File? I
would like to make one Form Letter in Word 2002 and then use several Data
files from Works 7 (Works Suite 2004). I use to use an old version of Works
for a small side business making invoices. One form Invoice, each month new
Data base with several clients. Can this still be done?
Word Heretic

G'day AlohaFred ,

You would just have to change the datasource each month.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

AlohaFred reckoned: