Hobnob

Default How do I make footnotes appear on the same page as note number?

I'm editing an article for publication, and footnotes should appear on the
same page as the text with the note number in it. My notes, however, often
run over onto the next page, or they don't appear at all until the page after
the text with note number. Is there a way to fix this without fiddling with
margins, etc.?
Doug Robbins

See the article "Why do my footnotes sometimes end up on a different page
from their references in the text?" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...OnDiffPage.htm

--
Hope this helps.