Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Samct Samct is offline

Default Is there a specific edit/proofreading button

I am new to Microsoft Office Word and have started a job where I need to
proof read and edit, is there a simple way to find the appropriate buttons or
icons to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
aalaan aalaan is offline

I'm working on a button labelled 'Make sense of this document, organising:
structure, consistency, spelling and punctuation, and rewrite passages which
are dull or repetitive', but I can't fit the button on the screen.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
What would you expect such a button to do? Proofreading and editing is
pretty much a manual job.

so
all may benefit.

"Samct" wrote in message
I am new to Microsoft Office Word and have started a job where I need to
proof read and edit, is there a simple way to find the appropriate
buttons

or
icons to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Thank goodness even MS hasn't found a way to automate what we do!

"aalaan" wrote in message
I'm working on a button labelled 'Make sense of this document, organising:
structure, consistency, spelling and punctuation, and rewrite passages

which
are dull or repetitive', but I can't fit the button on the screen.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
What would you expect such a button to do? Proofreading and editing is
pretty much a manual job.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.