Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Fla Susie

Default Cannot print envelopes in Office 2003 (Word)

Everything was working fine printing "Envelopes and Labels" on size 10
envelopes and size 6 3/4 envelopes until today and now I cannot print any
addresses correctly on either of these envelopes. Sometimes only part of
them will print, other times the print will be very tiny. I have Canon Pixma
iP4000 printer and spent great length on phone with them today and seems as
if there is no problem with the printer. They say it is Word where the
problem lies. Help!