Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brian Brian is offline

Default Stapling a mail merge

HI,

I have a printer which staples. When doing a mail merge with multiple
recipents and chosse to staple it staples all the recipents as one.

Is there a way to separate the recipents and staple separately.

The printer is a HP9000mfp and I am using Word 2003.

Regards,
Brian.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The following macro, written by fellow MVP Doug Robbins, should print each
document as a separate entity thus avoiding the problem. Merge to a new
document then run the macro on that document.

Sub SplitMergeLetterToPrinter()
Letters = ActiveDocument.Sections.Count
Counter = 1
While Counter Letters
ActiveDocument.PrintOut Background:=False, Range:=wdPrintFromTo, _