Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cookiemonster cookiemonster is offline

Default cannot insert EXCEL document into WORD document (get garbage)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Most likely a case of GIGO (garbage in, garbage out). You might
use this big white space to say what version of EXCEL and WORD
you're using, and how you are inserting the EXCEL document. If
you are trying to insert a EXCEL file, then you might try
inserting an EXCEL object instead.