Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JAMES FISHER JAMES FISHER is offline

Default document is locked and want to unlock

ALL of my office 2007 documents are locked up in WORD and EXCEL
It is unknown what button was pushed and caused this problem
I need them to unlock so that i can turn in my reports and time sheets
PLEASE HELP ASAP
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Do you have an expired trial version?