Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ThomasAJ ThomasAJ is offline

Default How to embed Control Characters into data feeding a merge field.

I have a merge field that gets fed text type data from a database.

Somewhere within the text source I want to say highlight a PORTION by making
it bold (note - NOT the whole field). What control characters do I embed?. Is
there a list of other control chars. say italic etc.

--
Regards
Tom