Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Holly

Default when typing my words suddenly jump to the middle of a line - why?

When I am typing a document, I will get to the end of a line, and my words on
the next line will begin in the middle of the line instead of at the
beginning. Can anyone tell me why, and how to fix this? THanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Holly

Default when typing my words suddenly jump to the middle of a line - w

Thanks, but it is a desktop, not laptop - don't think this is the issue!

Holly wrote:
When I am typing a document, I will get to the end of a line, and my
words on the next line will begin in the middle of the line instead
of at the beginning. Can anyone tell me why, and how to fix this?
THanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Holly

Thanks, but the paragraph is not centered. I start out and the words go to
the left margin, then a line or two later, they suddenly jump to the middle.
There must be a formatting thing there that I cannot see and I don't know how
to uncover it. Thanks for your reply!

"Holly" wrote in message
When I am typing a document, I will get to the end of a line, and my words

on
the next line will begin in the middle of the line instead of at the
beginning. Can anyone tell me why, and how to fix this? THanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You're not perhaps inadvertently pressing Ctrl+E? Or, if you pressed Tab,
there might be a center tab stop?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You have the paragraph centered?

newsgroup so