Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lose in Word Lose in Word is offline

Default What does the cassette shape by my cursor mean?

I recently tried to open a term paper for editing. The cursor pointer now has
a cassette shape to lower right of cursor. I am not able to edit or even copy
and paste parts of document. I thought this might have something to do with
security but I did not protect the document.