Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Alaska_Word_novice Alaska_Word_novice is offline

Default Dual Headings on one line in a TOC

I haven't been able to figure out how to create a table of contents I want in
Word2003.

Each chapter has two titles: one the name and the second the regulation code.

Example:
Well Locations
20AAC 25.252 (c) 1

How do I get these to appear on the same line and be evenly spaced on my TOC?

I would like it to look something like:

Well Locations 20AAC 25.252 (c) 1 ---------------- 1
Next Thing 20AAC 25.252 (c) 2 ---------------- 2
Third thing 20AAC 25.252 (c) 3 ---------------- 3