Dee

Default Adding columns in table with merged cells

I have a table where each of the first three rows have cells merged. How do
I add a column to my table. I split the table where the merged cells are and
then added the column, but when I wanted to connect the first three rows,
Word won't let me delete the paragraph mark between the the tables. I have
done this before with no problems split the table and then connect them again
by deleting the paragraph mark between them. I am using Word 2002.
Any suggestions?

Thanks very much for your help.

Dee
Luc

Dee,
Have you checked in Table - Table properties - under the tab table - second
section if text is allowed to flow around your table. Choose none here and
click OK. Now try again this should solve the problem.
Luc
"Dee" schreef in bericht