Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Gilles Desjardins

Default How to restore the "Insert Auto Text" menu in the "Header & Footer" tool bar????

Hi everyone,

Office 2003, Word. View, Header and Footer. When I click on the "Insert Auto
Text" button on the tool bar, the menu is empty. I have tried the reset tool
bar button...nothing. I went to "Insert Auto Text" menu, that also seems
empty of all the generic greetings, the word "Subject: " etc., for auto
insert purposes. I tried "detect & repair" with my Office 2003 CD, still no
joy.
Can anyone suggest another avenue?

TIA, Gilles

Getting Auto Text with F3 with trailing text in document Alan Zarky Microsoft Word Help 1 April 23rd 05 09:30 AM
How to set my Insert Auto Text list back to defaults ? wrgaphardt Microsoft Word Help 4 April 22nd 05 03:27 AM
Insert Auto Text Chad Page Layout 1 February 3rd 05 07:16 PM
headers and footers, insert auto text greyed out Liz H Microsoft Word Help 2 January 18th 05 12:28 AM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM