Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Obenshain Beth Obenshain is offline

Default How to do footer "Page X of Y" where Y=sections 2-Z

I wrote this question earlier this morning, and Graham Mayor was kind enough
to send a quick reply, suggesting that I use {NUMPAGES}. Unfortunately, this
does not work because I don't want to include the number of pages in the
whole document.

It's important that I exclude the pages in section 1. I only want a count of
the number of pages from section 2 until the end. This seems like a common
enough questionn - has anyone been able to make this happen?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See the other thread on this subject.