Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wittick Wittick is offline

Default 2009 calendar

Where can I find a 2009 calendar in Word with one page per month?
I've used them in the past, but 2009 doesn't appear to be online yet.
When I search for the 2009 calendar, I come up with 25 variations of
multi-year calendars, which is not what I am looking for. Thank you for any
assistance you can send my way.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I haven't found one for 2009 yet, either. However... if you have Outlook,
you can use it to print a fairly decent calendar for 2009.

1. Press Ctrl+Shift+E to open the Create New Folder dialog.

2. Set the name to Blank Calendar or anything else you might want to call
it.

3. Set Folder contains: to Calendar Items.

4. Set the location to the main Calendar folder (not necessary, but it seems
like a logical location -- and once printed, you might simply want to delete
it).

5. Click OK.

Now, select and display that calendar using the folder list or any other
method you like.

Choose File - Print.

Set Print style to Monthly Style.

Set the Start: to 1/1/2009, and set End: to 12/31/2009.

Click Preview (to avoid wasting paper if this isn't what you want) or OK.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible