Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
peggy peggy is offline

Default printing *stuff* on an envelope?

Hello,
I am using Word 2003 on Windows Vista.
I am trying to type stuff on the face of a standard size 10 envelope, or any
envelope for that matter. I want to type in the months of the year and a
check box in front of each month for gas receipts. When I go to labels and
envelopes that only lets me print addresses and return address. I have
tried setting the margins on a new page the same as the envelope size but
when I type it out it is of course in portrait mode but my printer (HP
LaserJet 3050) only accepts envelopes lengthwise. When I use landscape mode
it just changes the paper but the text is still horizontal. If I do that
and then select all text and try and go to text direction, it's grayed out.
I don't know how to accomplish this. Just to be clear, I want to type the
months of the year with a check box in front of each month and a heading
"Gas receipts" at the top on the face of an envelope. Anyone here know how
to do this?
TIA

Printing 6X9 Envelope to HP4000TN w/Envelope Feeder LeaseGuy Microsoft Word Help 0 September 11th 06 02:11 AM
envelope printing Just Me Mailmerge 3 December 19th 05 06:18 AM
Stuff gets cutoff when printing. Sloth Microsoft Word Help 0 September 9th 05 04:38 PM
Printing of Envelope BZbee Microsoft Word Help 1 June 3rd 05 10:20 PM
Printing blank page after printing envelope heybets30 Microsoft Word Help 1 February 17th 05 12:41 AM