Cheryl Cavanaugh

Default Graphics aren't printing consistently

I have a document with a graphic text box with text inserted. When there are
more than one of these documents generated, I get my two forms, I get the
graphic on both forms, but the text won't print out in the text box on the
first form - it's always the first form and its always just the text that is
missing. The document looks perfect in print preview, regardless if one or
more are generating. Any suggestions?