Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Scott Scott is offline

Default Can I use a .jpg as my letterhead?

I have scanned our letterhead and would like to apply that to all of our
office documents. Is there a way to manipulate the scan so I can type "on"
the image? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You,
Scott
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Use a graphics program to crop out any blank areas and other things you
don't want to repeat in every letter, and save that as a new file. Then
follow the directions in http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm
to make a template for new documents.

--
Regards,